Though the 29-year-old Spain international signed a new deal with the Catalans last month, his future at the club is the subject of intense speculation this summer.
The new deal, which ties him to Camp Nou until June 2019, includes a €150m buyout clause. However, to have a realistic chance of selling the forward, the La Liga champions are likely to make him available for around £20 million.
Despite having a frustrating season at Barcelona, the Spanish World Cup winner has attracted interest from a string of top European clubs this summer including Liverpool, Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain.
Pedro remained a regular part of Barcelona’s starting line-up until the first half of last season, however, following the arrival of Luis Suárez, he slipped down the pecking order and struggled to get more first-team chances.
He finished the season having scored just 11 goals in 50 appearances across all competitions.
Barcelona have just completed the signing of Atletico Madrid striker Arda Turan and Pedro is fully cognizant of the fact that the arrival of Turkish professional at Camp Nou will further reduce his playing time.
The Spaniard, currently enjoying holidays in the United States, told Marca on Wednesday that he will make a final decision about his future in the next few days.
“I’m in a tricky position,” he said. “We’ll see what’s best for everyone. I’m only thinking about relaxing and spending the next few days on holiday.”
The forward joined Barcelona’s youth setup in 2004 and made his senior debut for the club in 2008.
While representing the Catalans at the competitive level, he scored 58 goals in more than 200 appearances and lifted several trophies which including five La Liga and two Champions League titles.