Are you an informed fan or an aspiring football writer looking to garner some football writing experience whilst getting your articles seen by thousands? If so, then you’ve come to the right place as Sports Courant are currently looking to expand its team of writers.
Ideally, articles should be centred on the Premier League, Championship, La Liga, Bundesliga, and the Serie A, but be sure to let us know if your area of expertise is in another division.
You can write about anything ranging from football culture, scout reports and opinion pieces to tactical analysis, match previews and player comparison articles.
If you’re interested in writing for Sports Courant, send a 500-word sample article to contact(at)sportscourant.com on any football related topic, and if it’s good enough, we’ll publish it with full accreditation and bring you on board.
Be sure to include how frequently you can write for us in your email whether it’s once, twice or four times a week. Sporadic contributions are also welcome.
We’re still a budding site; hence keep in mind that there are no paid roles at the moment, but should that change in the future, we’ll be sure to let you know.
The very best will rise through the ranks to join our paid team while unlocking a variety of benefits along the way
Here is what you will get
- The chance to get your work featured on Sports Courant.
- Exposure to our growing audience as well as of our media partners which include but are not limited to the NewsNow, News Republic, Sports Fusion, News Hunt, Daily Mail and various others.
- Editorial feedback and grooming by experienced editors.
- Reporting breaking news and stories
- Transfer rumors
- Writing opinion and analysis pieces
- Social Media promotion.
Flexible but follow the commitment
You can also contact us using the below form